Search This Blog & The Web

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Poppin' My Blogging Cherry

Whats up Interwebs?
How are the kids?
Good good.
Akward i know...

Well this is my first blog post so don't expect much. I've got a few friends that have blogs and they've peer pressured me into starting one.

Let me introduce my self i'm Anthony!
My hobbies include playing and building/customizing guitars, fish keeping and cycling.


I love music with a burning passion. I listen to everything from The Beatles to Mindless Self Indulgence. I own a record player and a few dozen records. As well, I have been playing guitar for just over 5 years now and have 15 guitars in my arsenal. I also heavily customize guitars, i have two projects im currently working on that i will be sharing on here, hopefully followed by many more.









I have owned fish since the mere age of 5 and bred African Cichlids threw out high-school in my 5 aquariums, these ranging from 5-90 gallons. I was very successful and became well known threw the online breeding community and soon after I was on the board of the Mississauga Fish Club (MFC). As the youngest member on the MFC, i helped get the club become recognized by CAOAC (Canadian Association of Aquarium Clubs) which was quite eventful.






And lastly my cycling hobby, I have a badASS Gary Fisher Triton single speed road bike that i ride around Mississauga like a champ. I will be posting some of my route maps and adventures as well, but ill mainly keep this thang about music and guitars.

I hope to entertain and educate. Hell you might even learn something. Enjoy.

just keep strumming,
-Anthony
\w/

2 comments:

  1. Write your route maps so I know where to attack you when you're riding your bike! LOL just playin...but not really..

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't attack what you can't catch ;) lol

    ReplyDelete